Saturday, March 8, 2008

Worst Top 12 in AI History

Top 12 Emerged.

To say that the results were surprising, I don't think so. And I really feel the quality of the contestants have gone down so much. They are inconsistent, giving America and fans around the world mediocre, if not ridiculously terrible performances. Carly Smithson (who was named "Lying Heifer" by VoteForTheWorst), Michael Johns, Kristy Lee Cook, Chikezie, David Cook, Syesha Mercado... oh dear, these people are bad from the very beginning. These are crap. Just feel that their only role in AI is to be eliminated. Man, how I wish the show would just pull a Donald Trump's stunt firing these jokers all at one go in the boardroom. Now that is what I call surprise.

The most disappointing contestant to me is Ramiele Malubay - I expected so much from her, but her performances so far were like my asshole trying to make the last dump. It feels good, but halfway through the last bit just get stuck, you just have to wash it off. Pity! And boy, she was fake I can't believe it - when Danny Noriega was eliminated, she took away the entire show and cried until the end. Come on, did somebody just died? Really fighting hard for airtime.

I think I can never accept the rocking nurse for what she is. When I imagine trying to sing the way she does, I feel like constipated. And her hairdo, especially the one she had 2 weeks ago, that is what I'm going to wear if my office ever throws a Halloween party.

One thing I find surprising this year is that the good ones are actually quite boring. David Archuleta is excellent, but too much of her mellow side would seriously put me to bed. Once a week, is a lot, can get overdose. Brooke White was exceptionally great in her last 2 performances, she surprised me. However, if she does the same acoustic thing again next week, she will be in the same list as the losers for not showing how much a versatile singer she is. And I'm still disgusted by Jason Castro's hair.

Now, the star of the week - David Hernandez - gay stripper, big deal??? She has this gorgeous body and look that every gay men wouldn't mind having on bed just for one night. But honestly, she was inconsistent as well, and I really think "It's All Coming Back to Me" wasn't an ideal song for her. Too much screaming. Now that the sissy sassy Noriega is gone, the gay votes should turn to Hernandez. Who knows, when she's famous we'll get to see a lot more skin than what's available on the Internet today.


No comments: