Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Somewhat Accurate?

Went to Facebook today and tried out some personality tests. Pause right there. Why would people need personality test in the first place? We should know ourselves well, true? Or is it just one way to reaffirm that what we're doing, how we're behaving and what we're thinking are alright? I would be bloody lying if I say I don't need that. Sometimes, I just need some reassurance, especially during times when everything doesn't seem to be right, when I'm feeling helpless and the direction I'm seeing is only one way, the same old way i.e. pointless.

Anyways, back to the personality test. I've taken (and removed) numerous tests people created on Facebook, but I have to admit that this is a special one. It gives me a stronger reassurance of who I am, and I tend to agree with it.


No comments: